Wednesday Jul 20, 2022
Alex Morton: $2 Billion, Bob Proctor, Identity, Spirituality, Marriage, and New Book
This is a very special episode that I know is going to change lives, featuring our very special guest, Alex Morton. After speaking in 75+ countries all over the world and on many stages, he’s here to share stories and insights he’s never shared before.
Alex is a world-renowned entrepreneur, business momentum catalyst, and one of the highest-earning network marketers on the planet, who teaches people around the globe how to be, do, and have anything they desire. He’s an inspirational speaker and a huge success in showing you can go from being broke in a dorm room to a multi-millionaire. All happening because of the pursuit of helping others.
Some questions I asked:
- What are some of the things you can do to get better at visualization?
- What’s your greatest memory of Bob Proctor and the biggest lessons you learned from him?
- How do you get rid of distractions in order to stay hyper-focused on your goals?
- What are some of the new challenges you face after achieving so much success?
- How would you describe creating a strategic life?
In this episode, you will learn:
- Things Alex learned about business, mindset, and personal development at a very young age.
- Creating a compelling future for yourself – chasing your potential and always going the extra mile.
- The invisible enemy that holds you back from creating the life that you desire.
- I WANT versus I AM. Why I AM is the most powerful phrase you could use.
- The greatest lessons that Alex learned from Bob Proctor.
- Granular tips on how to become better at visualization.
- What it means to have a clear vision of the life you want.
- Bob and Alex’s amazing mentor-mentee relationship.
- Alex’s greatest memories of Bob.
- The breakfast metaphor for knowing exactly what you want.
- Self-awareness is key to building a winning self-image.
- Desires versus distractions. How to get rid of all the noise and be hyper-focused on your goals.
- The idea of happiness.
- Being in alignment with your spouse. Why it’s important for couples to be on the same page on where you want to go.
- Overcoming differences, plus real and raw tips for a happy and successful marriage.
- Everything multiplies when you’re with the right man/woman.
- Creating a strategic life – what it means and how to achieve it.
- Alex’s new book and upcoming live event.
Connect with Alex
- Website - www.thealexmorton.com
- Instagram - www.instagram.com/alexmortonmindset
- Facebook - www.facebook.com/AlexMortonypr
- LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/in/alex-morton-7583ab101
Connect with Jake to see how he can speak, consult, or collaborate with your team.
- Website - www.jakehavron.com
- Podcast - www.jakehavron.com/podcast
- Instagram - www.instagram.com/jakehavron
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.